2) Track Record - Managed $25 Million in sales in 2014 and has two assistants, but YOU ONLY GET ME. They do back-office and I do everything else!
3) My Team: Personal Assistant, Stager, Painter, Furniture Staging if Needed & Professional Photographer~plus Social Media and Personalized Internet Marketing Expert
4) Personal Touch on Many Levels: Offers Market Prep; Personally Invested Marketing Dollars Upfront and While On Market, Showing Consultations-How Best to Show Your Home, Lighting it Up for You, Accompaniment if You Prefer
5) Negotiating Skills- Honed & Experienced, Previously negotiated contracts in the technology world: Lucent Technologies, World Com, and then applied my sales/cold calling knowledge as well as winning business strategies to my real estate career
6) Local Clarendon Hills Resident, Born in Clarendon Hills raised in Hinsdale, My Mom taught 2nd Grade at Walker in the '70s and now I am the Walker School Secretary of the P.T.O. and running our Walker auction this year!
7) Active Member in the Community: Religious Ed Teacher at Notre Dame 1st and 3rd grades, AYSO Soccer Coach, Parent-Rep for the Clarendon Hills' Heat Traveling Baseball Team, active donor and supporter of area charities & member of Hinsdale Golf Club.
8) CLP market share ranked 3rd in Clarendon Hills last year.
9) My listings list-to-sale ratio averages are generally 95%.
10) I am a full-time agent, mother of 2 boys, wife of Eric Stach and love real estate, our town and my clients!