'Tuxedo' cabinets are in and dark wood storage spaces are out. Click here to read the full article on Inman.com
Debt is scary to many, but your mortgage might be helping you perform better in other investments. Read how one individual outlined how his mortgage is helping him make money.
Click here for the full article.
1) Customer First Attitude, Cares About the Client and Customizes the Client Market Plan per Client. It's Not About Me, It's About YOU, YOUR HOME and YOUR BIGGEST ASSET!
2) Track Record - Managed $25 Million in sales in 2014 and has two assistants, but YOU ONLY GET ME. They do back-office and I do everything else!
3) My Team: Personal Assistant, Stager, Painter, Furniture Staging if Needed & Professional Photographer~plus Social Media and Personalized Internet Marketing Expert
4) Personal Touch on Many Levels: Offers Market Prep; Personally Invested Marketing Dollars Upfront and While On Market, Showing Consultations-How Best to Show Your Home, Lighting it Up for You, Accompaniment if You Prefer
5) Negotiating Skills- Honed & Experienced, Previously negotiated contracts in the technology world: Lucent Technologies, World Com, and then applied my sales/cold calling knowledge as well as winning business strategies to my real estate career
6) Local Clarendon Hills Resident, Born in Clarendon Hills raised in Hinsdale, My Mom taught 2nd Grade at Walker in the '70s and now I am the Walker School Secretary of the P.T.O. and running our Walker auction this year!
7) Active Member in the Community: Religious Ed Teacher at Notre Dame 1st and 3rd grades, AYSO Soccer Coach, Parent-Rep for the Clarendon Hills' Heat Traveling Baseball Team, active donor and supporter of area charities & member of Hinsdale Golf Club.
8) CLP market share ranked 3rd in Clarendon Hills last year.
9) My listings list-to-sale ratio averages are generally 95%.
10) I am a full-time agent, mother of 2 boys, wife of Eric Stach and love real estate, our town and my clients!
Using more natural looks in the home has been a trend for awhile, however putting natural and industrial looks together can bring a fresh and trendy look to any home. Using wood pieces as part of the framing for a ﬁreplace can give a warm and cabin-like feel to even the most modern of ﬁreplaces.
Just as dried autumn leaves have been framed and hung, the same concept is being used with butterﬂies at stores like Anthropologie. However, by putting the butterﬂies in a brushed-metal frame
can bring a new twist to this look. Mixing an industrial light ﬁxture with branches can make a new look in a dining room, bedroom or living room. Branches like these can be used as artwork hanging above a couch or a headboard as way to add texture and dimension to a sleek and modern room.
This look is great in the bathroom as well. Using a variety of stone with no visible mortar joints can give a more authentic look to a tub or shower. This shower is the epitome of beautiful stonework with a modern edge with the unique water-fall style shower head. Also, by mixing the stone or woodwork with steel makes for a more modern look, especially to bathrooms.
Adapting your home to take on this fun new look can be as simple as collecting branches to put in a modern vase and place it on a coffee table. This look is wildly popular due to its wide appeal to those who like modern, traditional, and bohemian styles. So, nearly everyone will be impressed with this trendy look!.
Western Springs, located along the BNSF with a close distance to major expressways, the city, and entertainment in the western suburbs, is an ideal choice for new construction opportunities. Enjoying the tree-lined streets and historic town center are just two of the many activities to do within Western Springs. Homes are diverse with a great blend of historic, rehabbed, and new construction – all making the Western Springs community special.
McNaughton Brothers Construction has done it again with a beautiful, one of a kind, almost 6000 square foot home in desirable Forest Hills section of Western Springs. Committed to superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, and all of the bells and whistles make this a perfect choice for your next home.
This gorgeous 5 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home with 3-car garage is a treasure awaiting its first owner. Beautiful architectural features and stunning slopes make this home unique. Located at 5400 Lawn Avenue, this home will feature oversized white oak hardwood flooring, crown molding, raised high panel wainscoting, custom cabinetry with under cabinet lighting, and much, much more.
The second floor includes a master suite with carpet and stone tile flooring, a Kohler shower with body sprays and shower head, floating tub and walk in his/her closet. Another bedroom with en suite bathroom make a perfect guest room or offer a family member a separate space to reside. Completing the second floor are two additional bedrooms with a Jack and Jill bathroom with walk in closets.
The completed lower level has a large open floor plan complete with an entertainment center with surround sound speakers, a walk up pub with sink and faucet and undercount beverage center, and a full bathroom. A potential fifth bedroom or exercise room, accompanied with a craft or foot card room, and foot storage/mechanical room provide ample storage and additional living space.
There is still time to make some design choices of your own for the interior rooms if you act quickly! McNaughton Brothers will work with you on your home’s finishes.
Contact me for more information or to see the property!
Buying a home is no small matter, and it really comes down to the details of the process. No two agents are wired the same, so they all see a client and a client's needs differently. It is mission-critical when selecting an agent, you work to select someone in "your court", that not only understands your taste and budget but also what is in your best interest in the long haul. I am an agent of that nature, that worries about "today" for my clients but also for the "future".
Thinking of a move, not sure where to begin?
Think the western suburbs of Chicago, along the Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) train line for our schools, our city and airport access, and our lifestyle!
As your western suburban real estate expert, I will share with you the secrets of the area: why to move here, dollar values on dirts for new construction and existing homes, share with you amazing resources we have to offer your individual needs.
Watch for the next blog post with an in-depth look at area entertainment, restaurants, and fun!
Courtney Bohnen Stach is an expert in western suburban real estate. As Vice President and Broker at County Line Properties, her blog offers insight into the latest trends and topics pertaining to real estate.